Bridal Wish Covid-19 Appointment Procedures
We sincerely want you to enjoy your bridal experience like many others before you at Bridal Wish and although trying dresses on for the first time is quite daunting for some brides, please don’t let the new procedures below put you off, they are there for the safety and wellbeing of everyone. In essence the below procedures are laid out in black and white, apart from social distancing where possible and wearing face coverings, things won’t be that different in the way we already carry out our appointments. You will still receive a great service from our extremely experienced and friendly staff, procedures may have changed, but we haven’t. It sounds very clinical, but again your experience and safety is our number one priority.
- Before attending your bridal appointment, if you are showing any symptoms of
COVID-19 (a high temperature of over 38 degrees, a new or persistent cough or loss or
change to your sense of smell or taste), we ask that you inform us as soon as possible, so we can reschedule your appointment. If your guest is showing any of these symptoms, they should inform you as soon as possible, so you can organise another guest to attend with you.
- It is important that you attend your bridal appointment on time, you can bring
along 1 special guest, who you really trust in giving you good and honest advice
and to share this exciting moment with you.
- If your appointment is on a Saturday (our most popular and busy day ), we ask you to remain in your car in the free car park outside and we will call you when we are ready for you.
- We ask that you (and your guest )bring your own face mask/face coverings and
wear it before entering the shop, this is because throughout your bridal appointment, we cannot always adhere to a 2 metre social distancing protocol, but will try wherever and whenever possible.
- You will be asked by a member of staff to either thoroughly wash your hands or
use hand sanitizer provided at our cleaning station and we also ask that you leave
any outdoor clothing in our waiting room, the front door will be locked. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the shop for your use.
- Throughout your appointment, you and the member of staff assisting you will
wear face coverings, again the 2 metre social distancing guidelines cannot always
be adhered to throughout your appointment, but will be wherever and whenever possible.
- Your appointment will be for 1 hour, to allow staff to clean the shop before the next appointment arrives.
- We have provided a “Selfie Station” for you to mount your own phone to video,
photograph or Facetime/Zoom other guests during your appointment, as we know you’ll want to share this special moment with others special people. We also have
- We ask for all payments to be made with a credit/debit card, bank transfers are even more popular now or if paying by cash, put it in a sealed envelope.